Full Job Description
If you would love to make products genuinely trying to make the world a better place – read on.
Working with artificial intelligence, complex systems, deep data architectures and interfacing with a diverse set of customers – and their end-users, our team defines and drives cutting edge features and products that amplify positive interactions, celebrating what is good about the ease and ubiquity of internet socialization and community, while working to protect participants in online communities from threats from the relatively benign, to the most serious threats the internet exposes us to.
What We Are Looking For
Senior Software Developers at RAD-G are internally motivated, passionate about writing amazing software, and are technically excellent.
Successful candidates will be responsible for using their technical expertise to develop solutions for our customers that meet deadlines and deliverables. The ideal candidate is a hands-on platform builder with considerable experience in design, development, testing, deploying, maintaining, and enhancing software solutions.
As part of the Engineering team, the Senior Software Developer is responsible for developing, maintaining and improving RAD-G’s ability to process data at massive scale. The successful candidate is a full-stack developer responsible for information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, natural language processing, and UI design.
As our Senior Software Developer you
- Work to develop company products through fast, agile, and reliable software development practices.
- Identify design and infrastructure problems and design solutions in collaboration with other developers in the engineering department.
- Work as a key member of the product development, operations, and information security team.
- Ensure a consistently high-quality product that works well across both web and mobile environments.
- Develop and debug automation between tools in our development chain (requirements management, change management, version control, peer review, unit testing, load testing and integration testing).
- Effectively communicate status, obstacles and challenges in the development process.
- Execute on a strong understanding of SaaS based Enterprise tool development
- Help lead architectural discussions and decisions.
- Advise on the selection of the most appropriate frameworks to use with the product.
- Write and maintain code for the front-end and backend company products.
- Be accountable for code quality and writing tests (unit and integration).
- Perform code reviews and participate in suggesting and supporting coding best practices.
Who You Are
You are a self starter, highly capable of taking initiative and proposing solutions when faced with opportunities to improve. You are a team player who believes in collaboration to achieve bold goals.
You have 5+ years development experience building SAAS applications in a cloud environment as a front-end focused developer.
- Permanent position, 40 hours/week
- Remote applicants are welcome