Full Job Description
RAD-G is seeking Research Engineer of 3D computational models for machine recognition/learning for human character modeling & reconstruction, 3D graphics, machine learning/recognition, computer vision & 3D graph for real-time human character modeling, facial reconstruction; and SW Engineer to develop robotic & intelligent algorithms & synthetic eye/computer vision models for real-time visualization of SLAM, machine learning image processing & recognition, data collection & analysis thru robotics sensing & measurement.
- 8+yrs experience with degree. If no degree add an additional 4 years of experience
- BS in software related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Software engineering work experience using a functional or object oriented language (Java, Python etc)
- Experience building scalable back-end services (REST APIs, micro services, designing and implementing efficient data processing algorithms, messaging paradigms, middle-ware, persistent store)
- Experience working with AWS or other public Cloud platforms
- Solid knowledge of building large scale systems using Python
- Experience with building real-life data science projects.
- Permanent position, 40 hours/week
- Remote applicants are welcome